PROP 65 WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
- NO PURCHASE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE MADE TO ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 21. DELIVERY CARRIER WILL REQUIRE PROOF OF AGE AND AN ADULT SIGNATURE. WE TAKE UNDERAGE PURCHASING AND POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL VERY SERIOUSLY. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT AND AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND THAT ANY GIFT RECIPIENT TO WHOM YOU SHIP ALCOHOL PRODUCTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS ALSO AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD.
- All products are sold by a licensed retailer in California, with title passing to the buyer in California. For buyers located outside of California, the licensed retailer(s) will arrange shipment on behalf of the buyer, to an address furnished by the buyer. Buyer is solely responsible for ensuring that shipment to the address provided is compliant with applicable laws.
- Products cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO, PO Box or international address (except in countries where shipping spirits is legal and permitted).
- We prefer to ship to a business address because of the adult signature requirement. If you elect to have the product delivered to your residence, please make arrangements to be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Insurance is included in the shipping fees for all shipments.
- Spirits can be weather sensitive to extreme heat and cold. We strongly recommend and can arrange next day air freight for these items. In certain circumstances, we will hold shipment of items due to extreme weather, regardless of shipping option chosen. This also applies to areas experiencing natural disasters (e.g., fires, floods, etc.).
- Minor leakage sometimes occurs in transit and such leaks are not covered or considered damage. However, please let us know if there is significant leakage and we will do our best to resolve the issue.>
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL; no returns or refunds. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our customers are satisfied. If you encounter a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-7-CIERTO (877-724-3786).
- Most delivery carriers will make several attempts to deliver your order before returning your order to our store. Returned products will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and applicable freight charges. Please ensure that your address and zip code are correct and complete (apt. number, floor number, etc.) when placing an order to avoid orders being returned as undeliverable.
- All sales are subject to California sales taxes. Applicable taxes on orders shipped to California addresses will vary depending on customer’s location. Shipments to customers located outside of California are subject to 7.25% California sales tax.
- We ship products on business days, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed the following Monday. Most orders will be shipped as soon as they are verified; however, some orders will have delays due to availability and/or verification. When ordering, please make sure that your billing address corresponds with the billing address your issuing credit card company or bank has on file. During the holidays, orders may take longer to fulfill, so please plan accordingly if gifting, or contact us to ensure delivery option dates. Expedited shipping is available. Ground shipments take 2-10 business days in transit from our California warehouse. All Next Day service orders will be processed with our highest priority and will be shipped the following business day if item is in stock.
- We only accept orders online, through our website; cierto.com
- We estimate the applicable shipping charges on international orders at time of order. Actual charges may vary and we will contact you if the final cost of shipping differs from the amount charged to your credit card at the time your order was placed.
- We are not responsible for the payment of any fees, taxes, duties, or other charges assessed on shipments outside the U.S. and no such fees are included in your purchase price. Customers outside the U.S. are solely responsible for payment of any such fees and for ensuring they can legally receive shipments of alcoholic beverages at their location. We will not be responsible for international orders that are rejected or returned for any reason and we will not issue a refund for such undeliverable orders.
- Address corrections, and requests to reroute or defer a shipment must be directed to email@example.com We cannot guarantee that your order can be redirected or held but we will do our best to accommodate your request.